If you see even one rat or mouse in your home, it’s a sign of a potentially dangerous problem. Rodents in the kitchen contaminate food with their droppings or chew through and make nests in your stored belongings. Mice can wreak havoc on HVAC systems, insulation, and create fire hazards by chewing into wiring which can be dangerous for you and your loved ones. When rodents take over your home you’ll want to get rid of them as fast as possible.
When you team with ATCO, we take the following steps to turn your home into a rodent-free zone:
- A careful inspection to determine how rodents are getting into your home.
- Rodent exclusion to seal off any access to your home.
- Family-and-pet safe trapping methods to rid your home of rodents.
- Clean-up and sanitization.
- Ongoing monitoring to make sure your home stays rodent free.